We are Saudi V Belts Industries (SBI), established in 2010, the first Saudi Company in Middle east to manufacture V Belts for all Industrial and commercial use by using state-of-the-art completely-integrated plant. We are committed towards our customers and end users about quality product for which we follow all International Standards applying our wide range of experience in the field of material handling through our professional well-trained staff.
|- 9001/2008 ISO Certified||- Over 10000 sqm Production Area|
|- AROUND 400 TONS ANNUAL||- PRODUCTION CAPACITY|
|- Since year 2010|
1. Petrochemical and Refinery Industry.
2. Cement Industry
3. Steel Industry
5. Air conditioners Manufacturers.
6. Electric Cable Manufacturers.
7. Automobile Industry (Cars, Buses, Trucks and Heavy Duty or Special Purpose Vehicles)
8. Food Industry
9. Paper and Cardboard Manufacturers, Convertors.
10. Agriculture Equipments and Machinery
- High Quality
- Heavy Duty
- Oil, Heat Resistant
Research and Development, Design, Technical Support, Engineering and Technical, Production, Mould design and Development, Laboratory and Technical Archive.
• ISO 9001 : 2008 certified in October 2009.
• Rubber Standard: ASTM Volume 09.01 & 09.02
• Product Standards: ISO / DIN / SAE / ANSI / RMA – MPTA / JIS / JASO / BS
In establishing the requirements, we support both our customers and our suppliers at any time with our knowledge and expertise. The Company maintains a separate R & D section consisting of a well equipped testing laboratory. The production and R & D activities are manned & looked after by qualified and experienced professionals and other skilled workers, highly capable to produce quality products under the dynamic and expert guidance of hands on experience and training in manufacturing V Belts.
Raw Materials and Compounding Test Lab The laboratory for testing raw materials and compounding is designed for conducting the following tests according to ASTM Standards and also r as per customers specific requirements.
• Rheometer, Tensile Strength, Elongation, Compression Set, Hardness, Oil Resistance, Ageing Study and Specific Gravity.
• Final Product Test Lab
The laboratory for testing our final product V Belts is designed for conducting the following tests according to German Standards and processes or as per customers specific requirements.
• Appearance Inspection, Dimensional Check, Effective Length, Ride Out, Wear and Tear, Extensibility, Belt Matching and Breaking Strength.